So, here we are the Sunday before Thanksgiving and if you are anything like me you have a to do list that is at least 2 pages long; a grocery list that is just as long as the to do list (and in my case arranged by aisle in the store you will be spending most of your time) and you are crossing your fingers you haven't forgotten to put anything on the grocery list so you don't have to make a mad dash late Wednesday night - praying that they still have what you need!
That being said, I thought this Sunday Seven I would devote to some of my favorite things about the coming weekend. Now, since I'm doing this a week before, I don't have any of my own photos for the content.
1. The Food - of course! For now we have Thanksgiving at our house each year. We plan what each family will bring and then we fully enjoy our meal.
2. Going through the ads in the paper & formulating a shopping plan - Yes, I am one of the crazies. I won't push and shove, but I do love going out to find the good deals.
3. The Tablescape - I think about this for a while. What dishes, what table cloth, etc. It makes me happy.
4. Family time - This is what it's all about for me. I adore every minute we spend together. Also, it is a great weekend for family photos this year!
5. Smells - roasting turkey...'nough said!
6. Black Friday Shopping - Insanity!
7. Starting to decorate for Christmas - once again...we are some of the crazies. We try to get all of the Christmas stuff up and out by the conclusion of Thanksgiving weekend. Sometimes we succeed, and sometimes we do not!
What are some of your favorite thing about Thanksgiving Weekend?