Since I am one of those who want to know the results of a to-do list – I thought I would give a real quick update to my status from the list on yesterday’s post.
I said I would be lucky to finish 1/3 of the list. Well, I got some completed, and did some things that weren’t even on the list.
To Do: August 2, 2014 – August 3, 2014
- Dishes – done, 2 loads
- Laundry – sort of…this is a continuing project, but I have completed and put away 5 loads
- Finish the kitchen floor - nope
- Vacuum - nope
- Dust the living room - nope
- Wash fabric – done!
- Fabric and Embroidery Floss at JoAnn’s – done!
- Grocery List – yep!
- Groceries; Bashas & Sprouts – done!
- Target Run – nope (Maybe Tuesday after work)
- Church – didn’t happen
- Cut out sick horse pattern – no, but it’s printed
- Sew 3 sets of eyes for horses – nope, but they are traced
- Cut out dress for Madison - nope
- Get quilts cut out - nope
- Make crib skirt - nope
- Finish black out curtains for kids – done and delivered
- Plan menu for the week – hmmm…not on paper but in my head
- Fill out planner for the month of August - nope
- Write 2 more blog posts - yep
- Pool payment - yep
- Bake Lemon Blueberry cake – done (see the post HERE)
- Make potato sausage and leek soup (yes, even in the hot desert I want soup!) – nope, but I made something else equally as yummy, so I count this!
- Put up a few batches of soap - nope
- Slice and prepare fruits and veggies for the week - yep
- Take few naps – just 1
- Clean & purge more of the craft room – not a chance!
Now for the additional things I did:
- Style and Pick up outfits for head shot session
- Stein Mart
- Charming Charlie
- Picked up dinner to take to the kids when I took the curtains
- Read and planned more blog education
- Planned more of our vacation to Park City
Ok, so 13 out of 27, plus 4 more items. I would say that’ better than 1/3. Maybe I should give myself a little more credit. Or, the reality is, this was a fluke and may not happen again for a while!